Today started off with father suggesting that we go for breakfast together.
I agreed coz my mother previously told me that i should spend some time with my father cause he misses me too. And baby told me that I should be guai so I agreed. I suggested a near by place like gek poh or jurong point but my father drove to bukit timah hill. which is like... 20 mins drive away. So okay lor. he happy. What you see in the first picture is the vege rice store. and and then u can see thats the food we ordered. one of them is cha gui teow. ver famous in sg and alot of singaporeans like. but i dont. -_- and the i ate vege rice, and look baby. Shui dan -> water egg. that thing i was telling u about last time. then after that i went to go pluck my eye brows at gek poh while my mother gorcerry shop. and then i went to meet arene to go smoke, sit at macs and complain about the weather and taiwan(got complement it also la) then i came home and got dressed already then went to meet peter. we sit and have coffee and smoke. talked about the MMA alot, like martial arts and ju jitsu and i talk about wanting to be an assassin when i was younger. lol i think i tend to scare people alot when i talk to them. XD
Then after that we were on our way to meet jude who just finish his jamming session. AND THEN. my shoe broke. the front part of the shoe came out. the picture u see is actually super glued already. yes i went to 7-11 to buy super glue then sit in some ulu ulu place to paste my shoe back together again. so embarrased lor. dunno why got so many people walk by all of a sudden. and stareeee at me. T_T
So after paste already, we take the mrt down to meet jude who brought his whole band (except the singer) along with him. I've met them before, so i guess its fine la... then deciding dinner. waaaah. lol man can be very fickle also ar.. all of them cannot decide wat to eat. XD so we stood there for about 15mins deciding. in the end decided on a japanese place.
At the japanese place. (notice the menu) the waitress explained to us that the way to order is automatic one! use like a device to poke at the food item u want and it will be recorded. so advance! ( the waitress gave like a sian face when e told her we dunno how to use the menu) XD i ordered the sashimi coz i wasnt hungry but i didnt wanna just stare at them eating. Took pictures of all of them explaining that I wanna show u what my day is like :D
then after dinner, it was about 1020, 1030. I wanted to take them cab home but then on second thought, u wouldnt want me to waste money like that :) so i took the train remembering that it took half an hour to reach home, but no leh when i got off the train it was 1130 already. so I walked fast fast back home and was talked to by my mother while i set up the laptop to msg u.
I'm sorry I was late baby. I wont come home after 10 anymore and... I wanna talk to u more.
As I was writing this post:
when i was smoking with arene this afternoon before I left she told me to tell her when i come back coz she wanna smoke at nihgt. So I msged her but I told her I wanna watch u slp and accompany you. I'd go smoke myself later downstairs. (But as i type this i also remember you worry and would rather someone esle go down with me)I said that I didnt get to talk to you much as, like u predicted, i'd try to stay away from the house so i can smoke, but i wanna talk to u and tell u lotsa things. so my blog is the only inexpensive medium I can use to convey a msg while u slept. so i'd post up as many posts as i can for u to see. As I cont typing u made like a ahh sound, quiet loud and then u jerked. I asked u if u were okay and told you, i'm right here baby, i'm here. you seem to acknowledge me saying that and fell back aslp. But after I said that I was so sad. coz it would be so much better if I could hug u then and comfort u. sigh. just writing down wat i thought. :l
But! just 9 more days baby. Till I can hold u in my arms. I also wanted to tell u that I know you've been a very considerate gf baby. you dont try to restrict me or ask me to come home early coz u know i'd want to smoke. thank u baby. I will be too considerate and not make u wait a second longer then u have to baby . clings. i'm sorry for making u worry baby!
At this point in time i really feel like playing warcraft with you, together. XD so u know in wow i can /kiss, /hug, /flirt with u. :D
OKay i know this is a very long post. and it will take u awhile to read.
Baby! u are my chicken rice with soup and dessert with coke~ and I love and miss you lots. LOTS. LOTSSSSSS. <3 hehe i will explain to you tmr after u read this.
Hope you sleep well baby. I would bring you down with me to smoke if I could. It feels so much safer for me to watch u as u slp. I mean like. i watch u sleep i feel safer for you. AHHHHHH omg omg omg. u nearly push the laptop off the bed. O_O
I tried looking for earlier days also thinking that u know u key in confirmation code u might find it but no eh... now earliest return day is feb 3. baby if i ever have to go back sg again... i'd wanna drag u along, if not then i go at the most 1 week. I know u'd say see how first. But if i can i will try. I dont wanna be so long away from u. even though i dont express it as much as I did the last time, (coz i dont want u to feel sad also) but yes i miss u lots and want to be beside u at the desk, on the bed and in the balcony.
okay la baby. i will watch u for awhile more before I go smoke. maybe 2 sticks then i come back up and shower then sleep.
Mush mush is becoming more lazy.. nv shower before slping. but i will today la. lool. coz i told u i would already.
Nods. then i guess I will end the post here la baby. This is all I wanted to tell u for today. More details on everything that i type for u online when i get back to hug uuuuuu. :D we smoke and look at the pics and i tell u what happeed etc.
tomorrow I wanna stay at home and play piano. I will play piano the whoooooole day to get that piece that u like right. hopefully one day can learn it finish. (and i'd break to smoke or eat and pee/shit of course. XD)
AH BABY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LAAAAAA! :D *blows nose*
I know I know. :)HEART! <3 XIN coeur kokorooooooo. yes i know heart in 5 languages. XD 6 if u consider <3 as a language. XD okok too long already. i sign off now. <3<3<3<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment