skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The 4 Vices
Friday, January 14, 2011
Part... er.. 5? i lost track. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2011
(116)
►
October
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(5)
▼
January
(102)
"reunion"
wanton meeeeee
Thank you for the smiles this morning my love.You ...
Black black heart
No title
Koh siung 5!
5 DAYS!baby my back tooth is growing...its painful...
No title
6 days more baby!!! :D:D:D:DI'm so exciteddddddddd...
Koh siung 4?
Seafooooddddd. and caramel frappe coz i've no coff...
Today~~
Baby i'm so bored... i'm bored outta my mind. I wa...
Why is fb so important. -_- isnt better to just ca...
I hate feeling needy.
When moonlight crawls along the streetChasing away...
baby snoring~~ :D < 3
No title
No title
baby i'm so excited! coz its like 8 days left! who...
my day today.
Can you feel me touch you through the screen?ever ...
Koh siunggg.. next would be the uni!
Waiting for my baby to come home... :(
excess.
STFU Napoleon complex.Pop your damn ciggies and cr...
The days and nights seem a little colder and longe...
Kohsiung walking around part 3 :)
First ciggarette in 9 days.
The sweetest things...
Today's activities' monolouge
Today's activites first~ then cont with TW
will post the pictures up soon baby :D
Ai he: Love river
Walking around the area part 2 :D
Walking around the Hotel area :D
First breakfast at koh siung :D
我好需要你 baby ><miss miss.
13 days :)
On the way back to the hotel~~
foood part 2. I GOT MY papaya milk from here tooo....
Seafood dinner.
Ciju Island and its food Day 1
NEw hotel! NEXT POST is foooooood!
Inside the train and the ticket! and map. i'm obse...
breakfast with a view on the roof of the hotel
When we went to buy tickets to kaoshiung
Dinner :D
Hot spring day
How Can I Sleep Without Seeing Your Smile? :)Love ...
Sea statues
Baby the taco very nice..
Look baby! i bought tAKO
Mountain top 2
Going up that super cold moutain. Dont see like th...
food part 2. i only got the pineapple tarts one co...
I really like the sun moon one.
Memorial place... and next: FOOD!
Part 2. reach er.. some memorial place thing.
I woke up at 6 coz of the guided tour thats happen...
OHH finally
AFter cable food and hotel! :D
At the cable car station! and then thats the mrt s...
Food sights and me
I MAKE TEA!! :D and food places
Haiz
This is on the top of the mountain! :D
No title
View from the top! of the cable car. can u image i...
my cable car has no floor baby!
train train
No title
No title
No title
And then now i've to pause first... coz i need to ...
Now its the 3rd day~~ PART 1.
This was dinner one the 2nd day :D
Part... 7? alot more.. XD when i come back i will...
Its coz i dont want anyone esle to access the phot...
you must be wondering why i dont upload it to phot...
Part... er.. 5? i lost track. XD
Day 2 part 4!
No title
Day 2 Part 2
2nd day part 1
So happy to see you baby. <3 You make my day.
No title
First day part 1
Pre TW
Home is where you are baby.
No title
No title
Afternoon.
No title
And then when I got home... i went to try on my wi...
And then at the poly clinic.
Chicken riceee.
Babyyyyyyy 我非常非常非常非常想念您
baby
First day in sg..
I tell myself not to be gloom and doom.Baby, I'd s...
I don't believe in new year's resolution coz i nev...
►
2010
(87)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(11)
►
2009
(140)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
About Me
Isa
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment