skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The 4 Vices
Saturday, May 8, 2010
She stood, pregnant with the desires of the world, unable to inch back or forth.
Letting her heavy eyelids fall, her liquid crystals upon the floor,
she walks away.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(116)
►
October
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(102)
▼
2010
(87)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(11)
▼
May
(6)
One day, I would like to say this to someone.
I feel so much better ranting to you baby. MUHAHAH...
I never once understood why I react the way I do.I...
Yesterday I felt moodless, and that scares me.
She stood, pregnant with the desires of the world,...
morning ciggie thoughts again.
►
April
(13)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(11)
►
2009
(140)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
About Me
Isa
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment