-Don’t be humble. You’re not that great.
-I like you. People say I’ve got no taste, but I like you
-We are responsible for what we do unless we are celebrities.
-person says: "Shut up, will you?”
you say: “Oh, I’m sorry, Your Highness, should I go get you your coffee and tea now?
-A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing
-I’m impressed, I’ve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.
-I’d tell you to go to hell, but I work there and don’t want to see your ugly mug every day.
-me :I’m not crazy! The voices tell me I am entirely sane…
person: doesn't that tell you you're crazy?
me :You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
-Tact is for people who aren’t witty enough to use sarcasm.
-“I’d insult you, but the sad truth is that you wouldn’t understand and if I tried to explain it to you, your brain might implode from information overload.”
-I’m not listening, but keep talking. I enjoy the way your voice makes my ears bleed.
-If you’ve never met the devil in the road of life, its because you’re both heading in the same direction.
-You go girl! And don’t come back.
-Why Don’t You Slip Into Something More Comfortable. Like A Coma
i'm just gonna post now beofre the list gets too long. ahh.. so many people to say it to.. to little time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment