No.. I'm not gonna fly her friend over. I dont think i can afford it. XD however.. perhaps somehting esle. XD muahahahaha.
Yet all I can think about now, in the catergory of things flying from overseas is my vampfangs. WHY THE FUCK is it 50aus just to just the fangs plus delivery. Its more expensive than buying my damn topman shirts. T_T argh. Thus decided not to get it till we have like... ehh.. SPARE, SPARE cash. WHY AM I NOT STRIKING LOTTO! sadness.
Had a morning revelatiion today. Perhaps, this is a good revelation. One that I can gloat about, giving me leveage over my own super deflated excuse of an ego.
Leaveage makes me think of a lever/liver and super huge ass boobs. which scares me.
-shudders-
I suddenly had thoughts about dollfie. I think I havent gone to see Dollfies in a long time. Lets go now.
I see Megu is still there. :D

And Shiro tachibana

ahh this post is getting too long.
rolls.
No comments:
Post a Comment