Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Now aren't I delusional?

How can I live with myself.
Do I upset you?
Do I make you wonder?
Do I say the things, to make u anger?
Do I push the right buttons, to make u smile,
and after which, worry in emotional hell?


You know the games I play and the words I say when I want my own way.
You know the lines I tell when you've gone through hell and you say I can't stay.
You know how hard it could to, to keep believing in me,
when everything and everyone becomes my enemy.
And when there's nothing more you could do, though I might not blame it on you,
its not the way I want it to be.
I only hope that in the end, you'd see.
I've a problem.

Its no wonder, why I could..

end.

No comments:

Post a Comment