Sadness motivates me more than pain or anger every will.
I forget? Running shouldnt be the case.
But yet things that I cannot say put me back
to that very spot before. When a third party advises you to stop,
you know you should. It then becomes increasingly obvious and clear
that you're spending a large amount of time on
a small amount change. And yet the change bugs me,
the fake smiles bug me, the words spoken bugs me.
When you're forced to admit something, when you
are at your wits end, and its been broken into you, how
do you accept it without it bugging you?
how do you cope with the change of the people around you?
how do you know the thoughts of such and if the risk is
calculated? its like running through rain and expecting not to
get wet. You dont. And with that I drag, and pray the day that
my understanding confesses to me that I will forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment