Thursday, December 31, 2009
Baby, I'm sorry that I dont have as much time now, as we used to, to talk to each other. But I want you to know that I miss you terribly and I'd be thinking of you constantly during work. :) I'd be texting you later in the day (and call u during my smoke break) when the time is more suited for you to wake up cause its too damn early now. lol 830. (i think my background now, the balcony, is noisy enough to wake u up, but u're still slping soundly, :p must be really tired.. and u really need to slp coz u stayed up with me late last night to talk to me) I love you baby. Thank you for always waiting up for me, no matter how late it is or how tired you are. :) *huuuuuuuuuggggggggsss* Slp well now baby.. Good morning! ^^ kissess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment