skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The 4 Vices
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Post Blue
Bite the hand that feeds,
tap the vein that bleeds,
down on my bended knees,
I'd break the back of love for you,
I'd break the back of love for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(116)
►
October
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(102)
►
2010
(87)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(11)
▼
2009
(140)
►
December
(31)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(17)
▼
July
(34)
The Divine Comedy.
My delirium
Dream.
Je ne veux pas travaillerJe ne veux pas déjeunerJe...
Today
Funny
Recently.
Bang.
How Can I Think Anything,But Scoff, At How It Turn...
No One's Home, But...
Directorial Solitude.
Exercise regime must start.Looking at my thighs i ...
No title
Unintended.
You Got Me Going.
Post
There's something growing on my eye.Its swollen.SH...
Novus.
I couldn't have coffee or chocolates today.I had a...
How does one condone,a antecedent, demonstrative,t...
He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the p...
Reply.
I'm Volatile & Afraid to cry.
Shots 2
Luna Sea
Protege Moi.
Post Blue
Remiss
Without You, I'm Nothing. -Brian Molko
Shot.
Futurize We.
Redeemer
Unanswered
Kayne
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
About Me
Isa
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment